Thursday, June 23, 2005

"It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty."

The quote is taken from this book, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time which I'm reading now. Mostly on the subway while riding to and from work. Though i've only been to "work" once, and am going for the second and to be honest, hopefully last time tomorrow. it's not that I don't like it. I'd just rather get paid to work. All things considered, I'm thinking I should push harder for this NJ company to at least get in touch with me so I can give myself some sense of closure at least, in that I'll be resigned to working unpaid part time.

That and I don't know for certain if I can pull off keeping myself fed without getting paid at all this Summer, so who knows how this will turn out.

I think I'm going to have to pull myself back from this whole blog situation. I've spent entirely too much time reading other people's, writing comments, and looking for other people I'm vaguely connected to to comment there too. I feel like even if I'm not going crazy, from their points of views, I am acting it.

How do people do it? The whole ongoing communication thing in the absence of email or phones? I pulled it off maybe once, but even that sort of fell apart towards the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home